Tuesday 7 April 2015

One year on...

I have just taken a look at my blog and realised (to my horror and shame!) that it has been almost a year to the day since my last post. Life has been very full and busy with all sorts of new projects - more of which in future posts. The photography continues to grow (and change) although I hope I have established my own style and I still adore poring over monthly editions of 'Country Living' with all its gorgeous photographs, particularly those by Andrew Montgomery and Alun Callender (two of my favourites).
Easter brought with it some good times with family and friends, a few cocktails with friends, a great Easter Sunday roast with family and plenty of research into my new project - keeping hens - so expect lots of photographs and stories over the next few weeks and months (if all goes to plan).
I have been persuaded to attend a floristry workshop by a couple of my very creative girl friends and while I can ill afford another hobby (!) I am looking forward to it.

 
I favour really simple cottage garden flowers in rustic settings, however, I have plans for a huge Bohemian styled garden party at Midsummer so may need some inspiration for extravagant floral displays. In the meantime, I will share some of the images I took at Easter with beautiful spring blooms provided and arranged by my friend, Liz.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment